Arizona’s Leader in Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment Detox Services
Programs for Young Adults (18 to 35) and for Older Adults (35 and up)
A Joint Commission Accredited Facility
Arizona Addiction Recovery Center
An acclaimed addiction treatment center in Phoenix & Scottsdale, AZ with recovery programs for young adults (18-35) and for older adults (35 & up)
“Setting the Stage for a Life Worth Living!”
Effective Treatment & Detox
AARC in Phoenix & Scottsdale, AZ provides full scope addiction treatment, from intervention to medical detox to residential/inpatient drug rehab and much more!
Programs for Ages 18 to 35
A special drug rehab program designed for young adults that focuses on building your life, career, family and healthy living skills while in active recovery from addiction
A Program for Ages 35 & Up
For more mature adults, generally ages 35 and up, AARC provides specialty addiction, detox & mental health treatment that focuses on the needs inherent to this demographic.
Another life changed, another family back together, and another success story…
He arrived here like so many, broken and hopeless! And as many others had experienced just the same, there was a magic that set in soon after arriving. Click the video above and listen as he describes his story…
What are the causes of alcoholism? Despite seeming like a natural and easy to tackle questions, the answer will probably catch you with your guard down: we have no idea. The commonly accepted theories suggest that there may be a mix of genetic and environmental factors laying at the foundation of the addictive behavior. According to some studies, the genetic predisposition towards alcohol stands for about 40% to 60% of the elements triggering alcoholism. And we, at the Arizona Addiction Recovery Center, have seen its damages firsthand.
All of the alcohol rehab centers in Phoenix will face the same underlying problem – trying to pinpoint the causes that have led the patient to his current state. It is an intricate process because there are many insignificant things that, in reality, contribute to the disease considerably (yes, substance addiction has been classified as a disease).
Some of these things include:
- Drinking problems in the family – Studies have shown that children living in families where one or both parents where alcoholics were three to four times more likely to develop a dangerous drinking habit themselves over the years.
- Physical and emotional abuse – Growing in troubling families, where physical or psychological abuse is the norm, increases the risk of developing coping mechanisms which involve drugs or alcohol.
- Mental disorders – People have been shown to become more prone to substance addiction when they show signs of mental disorders, including anxiety or depression, as well as more severe problems like ADHD, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- Wrong entourages combined with the lack of parental guidance – Alcohol rehab centers in Phoenix regularly deal with people coming from families where education was scarce. The direct consequence involved them being unable to make the best decisions for themselves, leading to all the wrong choices and furthering them into the hellhole even deeper.
- Drinking at an early age – Statistically speaking, early drinking has a significantly higher chance of producing alcoholics. The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) showed that those starting to drink before reaching 15 years of age were 50% more predisposed to become alcoholics in the future.
These are only the more well-investigated factors, but others may play a role in the process as well. We may never know the full extent of the constituent parts.
Is the alcohol rehabilitation treatment effective?
Shortly put, it is the only one that’s truly effective. The patient virtually has no other options because ceasing the alcohol consumption and controlling the cravings is wishful thinking when talking about addiction. Drug addiction is a mental disorder and needs to be treated as such, with the help of medication, emotional and behavioral therapies, as well as psychological counseling and spiritual support.
Even so, the rehab programs are not perfect, in the sense that they don’t deliver a 100% efficiency. They are the best option, still open to improvement, one that we, at the Arizona Addiction Recovery Center, as well as all alcohol rehab centers in Phoenix, struggle to perfect with every day that passes. It is all done for the people, which means there is no such thing as too many sacrifices.Alcohol Rehab Centers Phoenix
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
I’m 32 years old and had been to at least 5 or 6 drug rehabs in the past 10 years or so. After having been here for almost 90 days, I can sincerely say that I’ve never experienced such an awesome way to get sober and learn how to live and enjoy life without the use of drugs. Thank you everyone!Jennifer Grieti
My son Jordan was here for 6 weeks and the changes I’ve noticed in him are astounding. Even beyond the drug abuse, he has for the first time in his life really taken on the responsibilities a man in his 20’s should. He’s now back in college and our family is as wonderful as ever…thank you to Chris and Alex, you guys are wonderful!!!Dianne King (Jordan's mom)
A coaching client of mine was really struggling with heroin addiction and unfortunately became hooked beyond belief. I investigated a number of treatment facilities throughout Arizona and determined this was likely the best option given his age and addiction. He went through detox and residential treatment here for 3 months and today I must that I have been truly impressed every step of the way. I definitely recommend AARC…Trevis Carlisle (Life Coach)
We accept all PPO insurance policies. Fill out the VOB page below and get a confidential and free assessment of your insurance benefits.
PPO Health Insurance Accepted
Medical Detox • Residential Treatment • Outpatient Treatment • Specialty Clinical Services