Arizona’s Leader in Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment Detox Services
Programs for Young Adults (18 to 35) and for Older Adults (35 and up)
A Joint Commission Accredited Facility
Arizona Addiction Recovery Center
An acclaimed addiction treatment center in Phoenix & Scottsdale, AZ with recovery programs for young adults (18-35) and for older adults (35 & up)
“Setting the Stage for a Life Worth Living!”
Effective Treatment & Detox
AARC in Phoenix & Scottsdale, AZ provides full scope addiction treatment, from intervention to medical detox to residential/inpatient drug rehab and much more!
Programs for Ages 18 to 35
A special drug rehab program designed for young adults that focuses on building your life, career, family and healthy living skills while in active recovery from addiction
A Program for Ages 35 & Up
For more mature adults, generally ages 35 and up, AARC provides specialty addiction, detox & mental health treatment that focuses on the needs inherent to this demographic.
Another life changed, another family back together, and another success story…
He arrived here like so many, broken and hopeless! And as many others had experienced just the same, there was a magic that set in soon after arriving. Click the video above and listen as he describes his story…
Drug rehabilitation has long passed the stage where it was considered redundant for the healthcare system. The moment we realized addiction is a mental disorder was the moment we began saving people’s lives by giving them access to better care, to personalized health insurance plans and so on. At the Arizona Addiction Recovery Center, we know how having an insurance can prove to be defining for successfully beating addiction.
But what is the best insurance for drug rehab? Fortunately, the healthcare system doesn’t make differences between different types of addiction. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been addicted, to what substance or how mild or severe the symptoms are, there is insurance coverage for every case. And when looking to settle for a specific insurance plan, there are three main options available:
1. Public insurance – Although not the most flexible option available, it does come with obvious financial benefits. In case your regular health insurance doesn’t cover the costs associated with drug rehabilitation, this is the cheapest, most affordable solution. It includes both the inpatient and the outpatient programs, as well as the detox process and other services along the line. There are two minor inconveniences (or significant, depending on your standards): not all drug rehab facilities are subsidized by the government, and they don’t always accept full coverage insurances, but mostly partial. Other than that, it’s a good option if you’re in desperate need of assistance and lack the means for something better.
2. Private insurance – This is probably the best insurance for drug rehab for several reasons:
- You are not bound to specific institutions, like in the case of public insurance
- The service coverage is a lot greater, sometimes to the full
- The residential rehab program is available, providing luxurious rehab conditions and services, including private rooms, personal instructors, internet access and so on
- It comes with holistic treatments included, like meditation, yoga, acupuncture, pet therapy and others
- Higher levels of privacy
Because there are more options available, this healthcare plan can also be more expensive, but more effective in the long run as well.
3. Group insurance – It is defined as the insurance plant that covers groups of people, generally, employees working within the same corporation. It is almost as inclusive as the private plan, and the best part is that it is cheaper too. The employer will trade a larger headcount for reduced rates with insurance companies, significantly cutting the costs for each individual in the company.
In the end, whatever option you would prefer, it is the overall picture that matters. Addiction cannot be treated outside an institutionalized environment, with active programs and specialized personnel to provide care and clinical and psychological support. Using health insurance to cover most or all of the costs is one of the best ways of securing your future in the face of the unpredictable.
Look for the best insurance for drug rehab, according to your needs and always consider an institution like the Arizona Addiction Recovery Center, which can deliver the services that you need. Addiction is hard to combat; make sure you have a powerful ally holding your back, Call us today!
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
I’m 32 years old and had been to at least 5 or 6 drug rehabs in the past 10 years or so. After having been here for almost 90 days, I can sincerely say that I’ve never experienced such an awesome way to get sober and learn how to live and enjoy life without the use of drugs. Thank you everyone!Jennifer Grieti
My son Jordan was here for 6 weeks and the changes I’ve noticed in him are astounding. Even beyond the drug abuse, he has for the first time in his life really taken on the responsibilities a man in his 20’s should. He’s now back in college and our family is as wonderful as ever…thank you to Chris and Alex, you guys are wonderful!!!Dianne King (Jordan's mom)
A coaching client of mine was really struggling with heroin addiction and unfortunately became hooked beyond belief. I investigated a number of treatment facilities throughout Arizona and determined this was likely the best option given his age and addiction. He went through detox and residential treatment here for 3 months and today I must that I have been truly impressed every step of the way. I definitely recommend AARC…Trevis Carlisle (Life Coach)
We accept all PPO insurance policies. Fill out the VOB page below and get a confidential and free assessment of your insurance benefits.
PPO Health Insurance Accepted
Medical Detox • Residential Treatment • Outpatient Treatment • Specialty Clinical Services