Arizona’s Leader in Drug & Alcohol Addiction Treatment Detox Services
Programs for Young Adults (18 to 35) and for Older Adults (35 and up)
A Joint Commission Accredited Facility
Arizona Addiction Recovery Center
An acclaimed addiction treatment center in Phoenix & Scottsdale, AZ with recovery programs for young adults (18-35) and for older adults (35 & up)
“Setting the Stage for a Life Worth Living!”
Effective Treatment & Detox
AARC in Phoenix & Scottsdale, AZ provides full scope addiction treatment, from intervention to medical detox to residential/inpatient drug rehab and much more!
Programs for Ages 18 to 35
A special drug rehab program designed for young adults that focuses on building your life, career, family and healthy living skills while in active recovery from addiction
A Program for Ages 35 & Up
For more mature adults, generally ages 35 and up, AARC provides specialty addiction, detox & mental health treatment that focuses on the needs inherent to this demographic.
Another life changed, another family back together, and another success story…
He arrived here like so many, broken and hopeless! And as many others had experienced just the same, there was a magic that set in soon after arriving. Click the video above and listen as he describes his story…
Nowadays, you don’t need to tell people drugs are bad anymore. They already know that; pretty much everybody knows that. What they don’t understand is the extent to which the damages can go – drugs are harmful, but how harmful? At our Arizona Addiction Recovery Center, we know that one of the most useful tools we have in the war on drugs is information. The more educated individuals are, the less likely it is for them to experience the pitfall of addiction.
The Phoenix rehab programs have been developed to touch all aspects of the problem, and there are a few to deal with. Drug addiction is the disease of the 21st century and probably one of the most complex ones we’ve ever had to fight.
The numbers are disastrous:
- More than 27 million people over the age of 12 have admitted using illicit drugs at least once in 2014; this makes for approximately 10% of the US’s population
- Around 29 million people (11% of the US’s population) have admitted driving while intoxicated over the course of the same year
- 6.5 million people have admitted abusing prescription drugs or using them for recreational purposes
- Close to 22 million Americans showed signs of substance use disorder
- Only 2.5 million Americans received the treatment they needed
- 59% of the rehab admissions were related to drugs, with the rest of 41% involving alcoholism
Not only that these numbers seem scary enough on their own, but they also don’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon. In such a gruesome contest, the Phoenix rehab programs appear to be the last line of defense.
The art of drug rehabilitation
Although it is primarily a science, the treatment has to include some rather innovative touches as well. Here we have clinical and psychological approaches, as well as others that are a bit more unconventional, dealing with emotional traumas and environmental factors triggering and supporting the addictive behavior.
These different approaches are imperative because drugs will end up destroying a patient’s life on all fronts.
Some examples include:
- Familial problems – Since the addict’s behavior will change dramatically as a result of the chemical changes in the brain, the family will often disavow the individual, in many cases worsening the condition.
- Massive financial downsides – The drug addiction needs to be maintained one way or another; this often includes depleting all the financial resources and bury the patient in debts he cannot escape.
- Legal issues – It is only a matter of time until the addict will get into trouble with the law, mainly due to his impaired thinking, the tendency towards paranoia and psychosis, and so on.
- Losing the job – The moment the drugs will take over the individual’s mind, that’s the moment of him steering on a path of self-destruction he can neither predict nor avoid. Losing the job will be just one more step towards a predictable, grim outcome.
The Phoenix rehab programs at Arizona Addiction Recovery Center are some of the most well-constructed, aiming not only to help people overcome addiction but sort things right with their private and professional lives as well. We have become experts at teaching people how to start enjoying life once more.Phoenix Rehab
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
I’m 32 years old and had been to at least 5 or 6 drug rehabs in the past 10 years or so. After having been here for almost 90 days, I can sincerely say that I’ve never experienced such an awesome way to get sober and learn how to live and enjoy life without the use of drugs. Thank you everyone!Jennifer Grieti
My son Jordan was here for 6 weeks and the changes I’ve noticed in him are astounding. Even beyond the drug abuse, he has for the first time in his life really taken on the responsibilities a man in his 20’s should. He’s now back in college and our family is as wonderful as ever…thank you to Chris and Alex, you guys are wonderful!!!Dianne King (Jordan's mom)
A coaching client of mine was really struggling with heroin addiction and unfortunately became hooked beyond belief. I investigated a number of treatment facilities throughout Arizona and determined this was likely the best option given his age and addiction. He went through detox and residential treatment here for 3 months and today I must that I have been truly impressed every step of the way. I definitely recommend AARC…Trevis Carlisle (Life Coach)
We accept all PPO insurance policies. Fill out the VOB page below and get a confidential and free assessment of your insurance benefits.
PPO Health Insurance Accepted
Medical Detox • Residential Treatment • Outpatient Treatment • Specialty Clinical Services