Substance Abuse Treatment OptionsResidential • Intensive Outpatient • Partial Outpatient • Aftercare
Ensuring the Right Addiction Treatment Option for You…
The treatment process from drug addiction and alcoholism is very unique to each individual. While one person may suffer from co-occurring disorders like depression or anxiety, another person may be dealing with both, substance as well as process addictions such as gambling or eating disorders. There are literally infinite combinations of variables that can underlay the actual addiction process, and thus it is of absolute critical importance that the sufferer find the right approach to treatment..
In most cases, our clients will be in the 18-35 age range or 35+ and are caught up quite deep in their addictions. It is very common that we receive a call from a mother, father or spouse who is in drastic need of help and guidance in how to get their loved one into treatment. These types of scenarios are what we specialize in. We realize that there are a multitude of drug rehab options throughout Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona, and it is critically important that you conduct your due diligence in order to ensure the very best in care as per the specific needs of the suffering addict or alcoholic.
Detox, inpatient, outpatient and more…
At AARC | Arizona Addiction Recovery Center, the treatment services extend the entire gamut, from day-one on through successful completion, aftercare, sober living and even a vibrant alumni community. Our age range specialty falls in the 18-35 age range and others who are 35+, and our treatment styles are expansive across all types of drug and alcohol addictions, as well as co-occurring disorders. AARC offers:
- Medical Detoxification (including Suboxone® and Subutex®)
- Addiction Intervention and Family Guidance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Residential/Inpatient Treatment
- Complete Life Coaching & Guidance
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Sober Living and Transitional Recovery Housing
- Family Integration and Therapeutic Support
It is very important to remember the well known reality that no two drug addicts or alcoholics are ultimately alike. There may be similarities, but the type of rehab that works for one will not necessarily work for the other. For those living here in the Phoenix or Scottsdale, AZ regions, you a wonderful array of residential and outpatient treatment options in which to choose from. However, before selecting on one or other we encourage you to create a set of questions to ask so that you have the benefit of judging one against the other with relevant accuracy. Some important questions to as would be:
- What makes your treatment center more effective than others, and how specifically with respect to myself or my loved one?
- What types of ancillary recovery services does your facility offer as a means for further supporting the client’s treatment process, such as, relapse prevention, life coaching, holistic guidance, activities that build trust or that help the client re-learn how to have fun without the use of drugs or alcohol…?
- What about aftercare and ongoing support post-treatment? What types of services do you offer the client as a means for helping them to re-integrate into life following successful completion of the program?
- What is the cost breakdown and do you accept health insurance plans?
There are of course many more questions that could be asked, and that should be asked, but this is a good start. For clients and families coming to AARC from outside the greater Phoenix or Scottsdale, AZ regions, we can arrange for a multitude of travel services depending upon your particular location. We also encourage you to visit other pertinent pages on here such as treatment services and cost & health insurance information. We also offer a multitude of testimonials from both, previous clients as well as their loved ones in order to provide you with a realistic vision for what to expect…
Arizona Addiction Recovery Center is here for you 24/7 by phone or email…call today and create the future you deserve: “(888) 512-1705”
We accept all PPO insurance policies. Fill out the VOB page below and get a confidential and free assessment of your insurance benefits.
PPO Health Insurance Accepted
Residential Treatment • Outpatient Treatment • Specialty Clinical Services